The school’s values form an important role in our thinking and learning.
The qualities we value at Horsham Primary School are:
- RESPECT – Treating others fairly, with consideration for self, others, property and the environment.
- TOLERANCE – Building relationships through a shared culture of cooperation and acceptance of diversity of all community members.
- EXCELLENCE – Continuously striving to achieve our personal best.
- HONESTY – Acting in a moral and ethical way in all we say and do.
- RESPONSIBILITY – Taking ownership of our choices, actions and their consequences.