Horsham Primary School aims to provide a friendly, caring and stimulating learning environment where children thrive and grow to be:
- Successful learners
- Responsible citizens
- Confident, healthy and resilient individuals.
To achieve our aims the school will:
- Provide a safe, caring and supportive environment
- Offer an engaging and challenging curriculum that caters for the needs of all learners
- Have high expectations of students, staff and parents in all aspects of school life
- Build positive learning partnerships with parents and the community
- Adopt practices that assist students to manage themselves effectively as individuals and in relation to others
- Recognise and celebrate efforts and achievements.